Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022 Apply Online Notification Released For 3115 Posts
Eastern Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell RRC has announced a call for applications for 3115 different ACT Apprentice positions. Any applicant who is qualified for the position of Railway ER Apprentice and is interested in applying online may do so between September 30 and October 29, 2022. For information on hiring requirements, age restrictions, trade specifics, zone/unit/factory specifics, wage range, and selection criteria, read the notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Eastern Railway (ER)
RRC ER Railway Apprentice Various Trade Recruitment 2022
RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23 Short Details of Notification
India No 01 Job Portal
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Age Limitation||Total Post|
Railway ER Apprentice 2022 Eligibility
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here To Join|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here To Join|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022 :Vacancy Details
3115 positions have been made available for apprentices by Eastern Railway. Candidates can use the data provided to identify openings by district. The names of the districts and the number of openings are listed in the table below. The formal notification specifies the many trades in which apprentices will be employed.
|Railway ER Apprentice Division Name||Total Post|
Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022: Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will be given monthly salary as per the rules of the government.
Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022: Selection Process
Selection of candidates is based on:
- The merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification .
Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022: Document
- Passport size latest photograph(size of 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm. The image should be in JPG format with 100 DPI.
- Signature of candidate(The size of Signature and thumbprint of left hand should be between 20kb to 25 kb In JPG format.)
- The certificate of ITI issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Caste and other certificate if required
- PWD certificate if required
- Fitness certificate.
- Note :- The side for other document should not be less than 100 kkb and should not be extended more than 300 kb. The document should be uploaded in PDF format only.
How To Apply Online Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022
- Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Eastern Railway ER for Trade Apprentice Post Candidate Can Apply Between 30/09/2022 to 29/10/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in ER Railway Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
FAQs: Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022
Q. 1 When will the Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022 be released?
Ans – The official notification for Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022 has released on 30th September 2022.
Q. 2 What is the last date to apply online for Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022?
Ans – The candidates can apply online for Railway RRC ER Apprentice 2022 till 18th October 2022.