CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Ministerial 10+2 Level Recruitment Notification Out; Apply Online for 540 Post
The Detailed Notification for the recruitment of 540 vacancies for the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) 10+2 Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2022 has been announced. Any applicant who is qualified for this position and is interested in applying online may do so between September 26, 2022, and October 25, 2022. Read the entire cisf asi steno and hc ministerial notification published by cisf before applying for information on eligibility, age restriction, PET Details, skill test, typing, wage scale, selection procedure, and other recruitment-related information.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable (Min) 10+2 Recruitment 2022
CISF ASI Steno & HC (Ministerial) Short Details of Notification
India No 01 Job Portal
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Age Limitation||Total Post|
|Post||CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable (Min) Eligibility||Total|
CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer||57||31||10||16||08||112|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||182||112||34||61||29||418|
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Forget Reg ID & Password||Click Here|
|Verify Mobile / Email||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CISF Head Constable and Stenographer Pay Salary
For the positions of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer, the following pay scale has been announced by the appropriate authorities, together with the customary allowances that are recurrently available to Central Government employees:
|S.No.||Post Name||Post Type||Pay Level||Salary|
|1.||Head Constable||Ministerial||4||Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100|
|2.||Assistant Sub Inspector||Stenographer||5||Rs. 29,200-Rs. 92,300|
CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to join the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) must make sure they are qualified for the open positions. Candidates that are not academically, physically, or medically qualified will be automatically disqualified during the hiring process. Therefore, the following prerequisites must be met by the applicants:
- The candidate needs to be compulsorily a citizen of India.
- The minimum age criteria have been announced as 18 years. Thus, candidates born after 25 October 2004 cannot apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates should not be more than 25 years of age at the time of recruitment. This implies that the candidates applying should have been born after 26 October 1997.
- The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School, that is, 10+2 level or equivalent.
- The educational qualifications must have been obtained from a suitable board which is recognised by the Government of India.
- The candidates can only submit an application and will have to provide their preference for any of the two posts in order to get recruited.
- The candidates seeking reservation benefits need to submit competent documents. 4
- For detailed educational, physical, and medical eligibility criteria,
CISF ASI Steno, HC Ministerial Online Form 2022 for 540 Posts
The following procedures must be taken by applicants in order to complete the online application for the Central Industrial Security Force’s (CISF) recruitment of Head Constable and ASI Stenographer:
- Visit www.cisfrectt.in to access the Central Industrial Security Force’s official recruitment website.
- Check the Notice Board section that displays the link for the recruitment.
- From Activate on September 26, 2022, select Apply for CISF Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer.
- The Login Form page will open on the screen.
- The CISF Stenographer and Head Constable buttons can be found under the heading Current Openings.
- The Application Form will open on the screen.
- The candidates need to fill out all the important information pertaining to the recruitment as required in the online form.
- Upload the scanned, colour passport photo in the JPEG format with a 20–50 KB file size. About 3.5 cm should be the width and 4.5 cm should be the height of the image.
- After that, scan the candidate’s signature and upload it as a JPEG file between 10 and 20 KB in size. The signature file should be around 4.0 cm wide and 2.0 cm tall.
- Add all the other documents to the form as necessary. The files must be no larger than 1MB in size and must be in pdf format.
FAQs : CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable Ministerial
Q. When will the Head Constable and ASI Stenographer application process start for the CISF?
Ans – On September 26, 2022, the Central Industrial Security Force application process will start.
Q . Where can I fill out the application for the Central Industrial Security Force’s hiring of Head Constable Ministerial and ASI Stenographer in 2022?
Ans – The Central Industrial Security Force is accepting applications for the positions of Head Constable Ministerial and ASI Stenographer through its recruitment portal, which can be found at www.cisfrectt.in.
Q. What is the deadline for submitting applications for the 2022 Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable and Stenographer recruitment exam?
Ans – Prior to October 25, 2022, applicants must complete the application forms for the Central Industrial Security Force’s Head Constable and Stenographer recruitment examination.
Q. What is the selection process for the Central Industrial Security Force’s Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer in 2022?
Ans – To be chosen for the desired position, candidates for the CISF Recruitment of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer must successfully complete the following recruitment processes:
- Physical Standard Test PST and Documentation including Height Bar Test HBT
- Written Examination under OMR or Computer Based Test CBT Mode
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination